June 12, 2006

On imagination...

So many wondered why I am very infatuated with animation.

"It isn't real!"
"How old are you?"
"Not again..."
"Please..."

Nonetheless, animations, cartoons, and all members of the genre mean a lot to me more than anyone can imagine. They made me a sanctuary.

The beauty of animation, the storyline, the characters, the settings, anything never failed to cheer me up even in my most dire times.

It reminded me of something that otherwise I would have forgotten long ago. It continuously teaches me about a subject I would have forgotten otherwise. It teaches me to dream, to imagine, and to embrace the imagination...

Yes, I am aware that I am a full-fledged adult with all my responsibilities. Yes, I am aware that I can't live in dreams. But you know... I need to rest every now and then. To relax, to forget about reality and venture into my world, my sanctuary... And, yet, you wonder...

The answer is simply...

"Because in animation the magic becomes real...
It is a realm where anything is possible...
That you can do anything you could ever dreamed of and it will all make sense...
One true place where dreams and imaginations come alive with you..."


(Dedicated to all people who made animations possible)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home