April 22, 2006

Faith...

You know, when you left, it was difficult...
To imagine living without you,
To imagine that somehow you would live your life without me,
To imagine somehow I would be able to move on,
To imagine you would move on and forget about me...

Yet, you know...
I have to have faith...
One thing that will keep you in my heart,
One thing I know you desire and long for...

So I mustered all my courage and instilled faith in me...
The faith that was meant to be for you,
Whichever way our story turns...
The faith that will still be there should you decide to return...

I can't do much for you,
I am mere human,
But one thing I know I can do,
Is to tell you, "I have faith in you because I love you... So, be free..."

Dedicated to someone I adore, I look up to, and I truly care about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home